Raven Evermore shares this photo of a trailer rebuild with us (he says it’s half-way done)! He renovated/rebuilt this bug-out trailer (and attached it to his vehicle). What do you think?
A Few Comments:
- From the picture, the first question is, Will that vehicle pull that trailer, it seems a bit small? That’s not a condemnation, it’s a question. If they are comfortable with it in rough terrain, that is all that is required.. I only wish I had the trailer.
- I would mount two more tire holders for xtra tires
- I sure wish they would bring back all the GI Hum-V’s instead of giving them 2 our future enemies 2 use against us and i’d ber gitting me a 4X$ 4 door diesel dodge or toyota or best of all nissan 2 haul that rig around!!
- Need a canvas (not shiny or reflective) none camo cover.
- Not bad, but.. what would he do in an EMP event?
- trailer looks like it has better tires than that jeep. Bug-out vehicles are only good if you are getting out long before everyone else is.
- Nothing says “I have supplies!!!” Like a military trailer with a camo tarp….