Check this out for “survival cement,” a mixture of mud and grasses used to construct shelters, kilns, ovens, and more:http://www.practicalprimitive.com/skillofthemonth/survivalcement.html
A Few Comments:
- up adobe mud, be better if you can get ahold of some Georgia clay mud or Oklahoma red dirt. or arizona/new mexico dirt would be great. mi that with a mix of grasses and weeds with water and you have a good mix. make it thick so it will dry a little bit faster. and you can build anything you want out of it.
- Yeah, it’s called “cob” ……
- I was wondering how you would buld a sptic or a waste canel for a a survival camp?
- Its one of the oldest building materials know to man calle adobe mud.
- Yup, cob. Make into loaves and you can build a nice home.
- How long should the brick dry before you use it for a project